Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Blog Party Winner, a Sale, and Prizes....

Good Morning,
Thanks to all of you who are praying for my Gran! She is much better, just very score today. I really appreciate you all for your thoughts and prayers.

*** I've got a winner for my Lucky Girl Blog Party Candy.......Teenabugg! Tina, this in the mail in the morning, congrats and please enjoy!

*** Here is a little sale for you from Lucky Girl Craft Kits......
Since I like to see everyone go away a winner and to thank you all for participating in the Blog Party, I'm offering all of you Lucky Girls

15% off your first Lucky Girl Kit!

Use code LUCKYGIRL15 at check out

Get your limited-edition Lucky Girl kit by shopping at http://www.luckygirlcrafts.com/


*** Check out these prizes for June at Practical Scrappers......
Participate in any sketch challenge this month and you could win this......
This kit was made exclusively for Practical Scrappers by Lucky Girl Crafts:
The kit includes Patterned Papers from:
My Mind's Eye, Imaginisce, American Crafts, & Jenni Bowlin
Cardstock from:
American Crafts, The Paper Company, & Core'dinations
Alphas from:
Basic Grey & Jenni Bowlin
Embellies including:
Kaiser Craft Self Adhesive Fozz Felt - Turquoise Butterflies
Cosmo Cricket Joy Ride Buttons
13 - Assorted Prima & Making Memories Paper Flowers
4 - American Crafts Gel Pens
18" of 6" white Tulle
18" of 3/4" Hot Pink Gingham

Participate in our monthly bonus challenge, which can be found on the Practical Scrappers sidebar and you could win this.......
It is from Bo Bunny's Paradise Line and includes 10 sheets double sided heavy weight 12x12 cardstock paper, 1 sheet Die Cut paper, 1 package iCandy Layered Chipboard Stickers, 1 package Buttons and Bling, 1 12x12 sheet of Combo Cardstock Stickers, and 1 yard of brown grossgrain ribbon to finish it all off!
All courtesy of Leave a Paper Trail
Blessings,

3 comments:

  1. Shew! I'm so glad to hear that granny is doing better!! What a terrible scare! Hugs to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to hear everything is better for your grandma. That must have been terribly worrisome and very scary for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I am early, but wanted to wish you a early happy birthday! Enjoy your day tomorrow. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo