Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Monday, June 7, 2010

Finally Blogger Worked.....

I tried all evening yesterday to get this post scheduled.....Blogger was unavailable....tried again this morning, still unavailable.....I had a meeting after school today that lasted until about 5:30.....I'm at gran's visiting with her...and today is my birthday!
So, I'd better get to my post for Practical Scrappers.....our challenge this week is eyelets. I used some old We R Memory Keepers blue eyelets to make my journaling paper look like a piece of notebook paper. I also used an eyelet on the title tag.

This layout is some Chole's Closet papers and embellies. The pom ribbon is from Michael's. This is my beautiful niece, Samantha, who is touring Europe in July.

I hope you will visit my Practical Scrappers sisters. They have created such amazing inspirational projects for you! I can't wait to see what you create with eyelets!
I'll be back to visiting everyone tomorrow. I'm spending my birthday evening with my Gran!
Blessings,

12 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Kim!!!!! Happy birthday to you! I hope you had a great day and get pampered soon! (mine is coming up too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Girl! Left you an early one last night on your last post. Hope you saw it! Great layout! Love the colors, the trim at the bottom and how creative you were in using the eyelets. I tend to stay away from eyelets. Can never get them to set right. Enjoy the rest of your special day! Sending you birthday hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the same issue! Guess it was regional...just glad it is corrected!

    Love the layout and of course, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogger has been terrible the past 2 days. Just got mine posted this afternoon too. Have a Blessed Birthday! Enjoy your day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful, love the pompom ribbon!
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy Birthday to you! I was sad that I could not get on until this evening to send my wishes. I am glad you are having such a wonderful evening with Gran!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, blogger was a booger last night .. couldn't do anything but lurk. Anyhoo, saw this over at PS this morning if that's any consolation! Fabulous job. But hey hey hey .. Happy Birthday to you! Might be time to go scrappy shopping! Take care of Gran but don't wheelchair her yet if you don't have to ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay... maybe we are more alike than I realized!! I also could not get on blogger last night or this morning... and today is MY birthday too!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!!

    And... way to rock the eyelet challenge!! You made a fabulous LO with them!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the layout hun. Hope you had a great birthday with Nan, how is she now?
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout Kim! As usual, I love all of your sweet touches :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW this is absolutely gorgeous Kim! I love everythign about it...I just might have to copy! Awesome L/O!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful layout Kim!! Love the papers and the embellies are fabulous!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo