Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wormsloe Plantation.....

Good Morning,
Today is a new challenge reveal at Sketches in Thyme!!!! Our sketch is from Scrapiopath again this week. I love that this sketch has five photos.

I wanted to get one more layout for my Savannah book. This one has some faux stitching around the photos. You all know me and how I adore bling and flowers.

You all need to visit Sketches in Thyme to check out this week's inspiration from the lovely Mavens......be sure to leave them some love!!!! I hope to see you playing along this week!!!!
Blessings,

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, one of these days I'm going to try one of your challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant hun, love the flower! Like the loof of the avenue of trees in that photo too.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous LO! Love the circular element and your title!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about your layout. So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the soft blues in this layout. A very pretty one that adds to the beauty of the photos.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pictures are gorgeous, I love the colors and pps. that flower with the swirl looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you used the same paper kit I did! I lOVE LOVE this wonderful layout. Aren't those colors fab?
    Nice to see you crafting

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that faux stitching and of course the flower. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colors & photos are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry about the double posts and pictures. Having trouble leaving a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous layout Kim!! This is going to be one fabulous photobook of Savannah, GA!! The photos are amazing!! I just love the blue and brown color combo and the flower and the flourish are a wonderful touch!!! Love it!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kim.. you totally rocked this sketch!!! Great photos and your "stitching" looks fabulous!! I'm with you...gotta have the bling and flowers!!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. the circular motion in this one is just beautiful! Glad Mom is doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo