Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

happiness....

Good Morning,

Happy Birthday to my Aunt Wanda, who is just like my Mom! I love you!!!!!
I will not be visiting any blogs today. It's our closing day in the school district, we'll all be at the high school for training until 3:30. I'm on the council that will be interviewing for our new Principal, that will be from 4:30-???? whenever we finish! So, I'll see you guys on Thursday!

Today is a new challenge over at The Sisterhood....this week we are celebrating grandparents and grandchildren. I just had to use this photo of my Little Kids and my Granny. We had these taken in November.

I really wanted a shabby vintage feel to this one! The papers are all K & Co., the pearl spray and bloom are Prima, the trim is from my stash, and the title is Thickers.
Please visit my Sistahs and enjoy the inspiration that they have for you, and leave them some scrappy love! Can't wait to see what you do with this one!
Blessings,

20 comments:

  1. Wow what a busy day for you!!!!! I just adore the LO and what a great Challenge for me to participate in!!!! :-)

    Love the vintage feel of your LO...Perfect!!!!

    Wishing you a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this LO Kim! Love the colors and your pearls.

    Have a great day!!
    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is beautiful! love the soft pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Kim. Definitely has the look you were going for. Good luck today with your school stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely got the vintage shabby chic done on this one. Love everything about it! Your Grnadma will be so proud. Congrats on your last day the summer .... I would love to have summers off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim...this is stunning!!! I think it might just be one of my favorites!! love the soft colors and the vintage look!! and congrats on your last day!!! Now you can kick back and relax!!

    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful picture of your granny and the children.
    That layout is just so yummy! I love the paper and the bling. It is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sigh, this is the perfect picture for such a pretty vintage layout. Enjoy the last day Kim.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a beautiful layout.. very lovely!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH Kim, i LOVE this LO!!! this is just fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. PERFECT!!! What a wonderful picture and you've showcased it beautifully! Love the papers you've chosen and the embellishment are perfect and very fitting for this lovely lady! Well done Sistah!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kim I missed your postings while I was away! This layout is wonderful and perfectly mastered the shabby vintage feel! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful layout Kim. I can feel the love you put into this one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful, Kim, and it comes at a very perfect time. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! This is absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my Kim, what a GORGEOUS page hun!! It really is precious! Hope all is good with you and you are looking forward to your summer vaca! : )

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is just beautiful Kim!! I just love your colors, details and the shabby chic feel!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kim, this is gorgeous!!! I do believe that you succeeded in creating a shabby/vintage layout!!! Priceless photo!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love these colors Kim. It has such a soft feel to it!! Fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo