Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Friday, June 11, 2010

diva....

Good Friday Morning,
Boy am I ever glad it is Friday! My first official day out of school! Yippeeee!!!! I didn't get home from our Principal interviews until midnight on Wednesday.....we are having a press confess today at 10 am. I'm so relieved to have that process over, so very stressful.
Today is a new challenge over at Frosted Designs....we want to see GLITER!!!! I had this photo of my dancing diva during this year's spring recital. She was all diva in this one! I used
some glitter infused papers and used some sugar coated doodle bug alphas for the title. The gold ribbon has chunky glitter in it too! Both ribbons and the little flowers are from her bouquet that day.
I can't wait to see what you do with glitter this week! Please visit my fabby frosted sisters and leave them some love for the awesome inspiration they are sure to leave you with!
Don't forget, this is our yummy June prize at Frosted Designs, all you have to do to win it is play along!
Blessings,

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I'm jealous, my last day of school is June 30th (the kids last day is the 29th)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout!! Hope to play along with this week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, loads of lovely glitter - what more could a girl want? LOL
    Glad all went well at your most exciting meeting (NOT) yeay for the holidays huh? Ours don't start until 2nd July, so I have a bit more peace to enjoy for a while yet!!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright colours Kim and all the glitter. Sounds like you had a fab bouquet with that beautiful ribbon and flowers. Enjoy your hols, you deserve a good break.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flowers on this page! Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY....Enjoy your summer!!!!! Love this LO....what a Fabulous pic and the colors and details that you used on the LO are stunning!!!

    Wishing you a great weekend sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bouquet of flowers, and the photo is so bright. Wonderful Kim.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this page!! The mix of papers is great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kim... congrats on the last day!!! Isn't it a great feeling to get a few months off?!! Now you can sit back and relax!!

    Love this LO... you rocked the glitter challenge!! And I love that you took pieces out of her bouquet!! Gorgeous!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spectacular layout sweetie! Look at that beautiful girl, she is just gorgeous. You really did a great job with this challenge.
    Hey now you can relax and enjoy some of your summer.
    Hugz to you...hope Granny is feeling much better by today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohhh your LO is super cute!!! :) congratulations on the last day of school!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute diva layout! So cute. I'm glad school is over for us here too. I'm pooped :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOWZA ... PERFECT! Fabulous photo and amazing layout! Well done ... I really need to get back to more scrapbooking ... just not enough hours in the day it seems! Thanks though for all your inspiration! Happy Weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Weird, blogger never showed me updates from your blog! Blah!

    Love this layout! The colors are great and those flowers...excellent!

    Have a great summer vacation!! I am so happy it's finally here!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is GORGEOUS Kim!!! I love the Red. great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  16. oohhh I'm lovin' your fresh blog look :-) and that page is awesome. I am a bit closer to finally start scrappages. I at least got all my photos gathered into one spot (baby steps, lol)

    Love that page, the glitter mesh band and the glitter on the alpha letters..... hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo