Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Savannah Beauties....

Good Morning,
Major blogger issues again this morning....
Well, my Gran had her thyroid ultrasound yesterday, we will not know anything until later this week. She also had her stitches removed. The back of her head is VERY bruised and tender, but she is so relieved to have them out and can actually shampoo her hair as normal now. She will go in July to a cardiologist for some more testing on her heart. So please keep her in your thoughts and prayers and a huge Thank You to each and everyone who continues to ask about her and your prayers.

At any rate, I'm playing along with my Practical Scrappers dt sister, Heidi, in her June sketch challenge.
I can not get the sketch to load, so check it out here.
This sketch is just beautiful and I knew that I wanted to do some of my Savannah photos with it. My three great friends and I visited Savannah in April 2009. I have got to get this book started.

I'm really pleased with how it turned out. Please visit Heidi and play along with her this month!
blessings,

18 comments:

  1. Kim this is stunning!!! Everything is so perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Kim!

    Good to hear your Grandma's stitches came out. It is funny how we take the most simple things for granted (like washing hair.)

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful!! I love that blue and what you did with the flowers. Fantabulous!

    I dream of going to Savannah one day. Most people want to go to far far away places...not me!

    Keeping your Gran in my prayers. She is lucky to have you and you are so lucky to have her. I wish I had had a grandma :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! lovely paper and I love those blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear Gran is more comfortable, keeping you all in my daily thoughts and prayers.
    What a lovely layout with those flowers and bling. Look how pretty you look. I love the south and miss it terribly, hope to some day move back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you used the flower, clever! Hope Gran's results come back good...in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout Kim. Love your choice of papers and love the lace! Great added touch with the flowers! Glad to hear that Gran is better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the papers you've chosen for this one. Fabulous layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great page. Love your K&C papers. Glad Gran is better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!!!! I LOVE how you split the flower:-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kim...thanks for sharing the update about your grandmother. You and your family remain in my prayers!
    The Lo is a beauty!! I love the paper you picked for this one... they really work well with the photos and you did a fabulous job with the sketch!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kim this is just beautiful, the colours and papers are stunning and I am really into those colours at the minute.

    So glad your gran is on the mend, will keep her in my thoughts.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Kim, I love the layout. The softness of the color. Kind of reminds me of shabby chic. I don't know why it's so hard for me to create scrap pages.....I'll try though to join :-)

    big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is wonderful Kim. So pretty.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH KIM, This is such a beautiful layout..Love the papers.. I will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers.. Take care..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  16. Praying for your sweet Gran! I also love how you did the flowers on this layout. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kim, you rocked the sketch! Left you some love on the Flickr gallery - thanks for playing along :)

    Hope all is well with your Gran!

    ReplyDelete
  18. the colors are spectacular and bring the historical town of Savannah to life. I love it there! Isn't it a wonderful place. We have our vacation home on Hilton Head so we visit every year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo